I'm Dez, I'm 22, a writer, and this is a portrait of the little things that make my life satisfactory. Such things include but are not limited to: WWE, Ghost Adventures, Pink Floyd, Two Door Cinema Club, literature, mind-blowing science, and whatever else compels me.
5. Young Ben Franklin (y’know, before the syphilis) and I would run around Philly and trade off on eras (like he would talk to me about a secular, one-country world and I would introduce him to Pink Floyd dubstep remixes). And I’d probably fuck his brains out. Actually, scratch probably.
13. Anger over something that is assumed about me. Like getting mad that my ex thought I was still in love with him. It’s not even worth getting mad over and that’s time wasted to me.
19. Not as many as I would like, probably under 10. Favorites were Two Door Cinema Club, Of Monsters and Men, The Tossers and The Pogues and my least favorite was Aerosmith/Motley Crue (sacrilege, I know!).
4. a) “Because It is Bitter and Because It is My Heart” by Joyce Carol Oates. I hadn’t owned it yet but finally found a copy like two weeks ago. Still crying with joy.
4. b) Moulin Rouge! and Little Miss Sunshine. Followed closely by Moonrise Kingdom and Across the Universe.
4. c) Of all time, Lost. Currently, Archer.
9. a) Breaking Dawn, omfg.
9. b) Looney Tunes: Back in Action, it wasn’t even terrible, it was soul-crushing for some reason though, hahaha.
9. c) Lizard Lick Towing. My sister puts it on often and just why.
14. A library (think Belle’s in Beauty and the Beast), a smart-screen for viewing movies, television, and internet all at once, a life-size chess board, an MP3 dock with speakers running through the whole house, and an indoor Olympic-sized swimming pool with a Jacuzzi and steam room in the same vicinity.
1: Apart from tumblr, what do you like to do in your spare time?
2: Name a favorite of each: food, drink, color.
3: If you married rich and your spouse gave you $100,000 a week, what would you spend it on?
4: Name a favorite of each: book, movie, tv show.
5: If you were given the opportunity to spend 48 hours with absolutely anyone (living or dead), who would you spend it with and what would you do?
6: Name a LEAST favorite of each: food, drink, color.
7: What is the first initial of the name of the person you like/love?
8: What kind of underwear do you prefer wearing?
9: Name a LEAST favorite of each: book, movie, tv show.
10: If you were sat on a plane beside your favorite celebrity, what would you do?
11: What is the strangest thing you have in your room? (You are not allowed to explain why you own it.)
12: What is a weird habit you have, or people have told you have. (Weird, not bad. No nail biting or any of that nonsense.)
13: What would you consider to be the biggest insult to yourself?
14: What are five things you absolutely have to have in your dream house?
15: If you could be reincarnated as any animal, which would you chose and why?
16: Which band (current or past) would you want to go on tour* with? (*Travel with, not preform with.)
17: Name a favorite of each: band, album, song.
18: Why is your favorite band your favorite?
19: How many concerts have you attended? Which was your favorite? Least favorite? If none, who do you want to see live the most?
20: What is one of your favorite song lyrics? (Who is it by?)
21: Who do you ship?
22: What band merch do you own? If any, whose is it and when did you get it? If none, whose do you wish you owned?
23: How did you learn of the band that is currently your favorite?
24: What celebrity do you idolize the most?
25: Which member from which band would you most want to lather in nutella?
someone do this.
Arctic Monkeys - Fluorescent Adolescent